11/07/2019 09:45 - 11/07/2019 13:15
Calling all voluntary, community and social enterprise sector organisations from Barking & Dagenham, Havering and Redbridge - the National Lottery Heritage Fund has new funding available that we want to share with you! This session covers requests from £3,000—£250,000.
Attend our Workshop to be inspired, to improve your understanding of heritage, and to learn about what to include if you want to design a project we could fund. Havering Museum will be on hand to provide an introductory session to exciting heritage material from their collections, and will give us a curator-led tour of the Museum itself.
The workshop is interactive and will include:
- Introduction to Havering Museum’s collection and heritage material you could use in your project
- ‘What is Heritage?’ discussion to help you shape your idea
- Information and tips to help you design a fundable project
- A short guided tour
- Refreshments will be provided
- To book a place please sign up online at: www.ticketsource.co.uk/thenationallotteryheritagefundlondon or if you don’t have access to email please call us on 0207 591 6151
The National Lottery Heritage Fund distributes the heritage share of National Lottery ticket sales, supporting a variety of projects across the UK. The projects funded vary from recording diverse community histories, to providing life-changing training, restoring natural landscapes and rescuing neglected buildings.
This event is being organised by the National Lottery Heritage Fund so any enquiries should be addressed to them, the Havering Museum is hosting the event but we are not running the workshop.