In the run up to Christmas we’ll show some of the objects added to the Museum’s collection in the last 12 months. These objects will be on display at the Museum until we close for Christmas on 16th December.
This photograph, probably taken in Mashiter’s Walk, shows a group of labourers following the completion of the street. The Marshalls Park area of Romford was developed on the grounds of Marshalls Park House, itself demolished and built over in 1959. The donor’s father is sat fourth from left in the photograph.